- I need to make sure broadcasting works.
Press space to jump. If minion jumps, it works.
- Broadcasting doesn't work.
Run Levelbuddy as admin. (You need this if WoW is running as admin).
- Minion doesn't cast at target.
1. Replace casting spell with macro
/say Key received, casting at %t
/cast <That spell name>
This makes sure that a) command is broadcasted properly and b) target is assisted properly.
2. Enable background sounds in minion settings. Then try to cast and just listen what minion tells.
- Sometimes minion is running to previous target.
This may happens because of assist lag. When you change target at main client, it reports new target to WoW server. Server processes it and send the result to minion. This all takes about half a second. But due to network activity and server load, the time varies. So sometimes new target comes to minion too late.
You can enable "Triple-Assist" feature to mitigate the problem.
- I am playing in WINDOWED mode and sometimes Windows jumps to another window.
Mouse broadcasting in windowed mode is not implemented yet. It is recommended to disable "Double-Click" feature and add MOUSE3, MOUSE4, MOUSE5 to black list.
- I have monitors with different screen resolution and have mouse broadcasting problem.
Mouse broadcasting for different screen resolutions is not implemented yet. It is recommended to disable "Double-Click" feature and add MOUSE3, MOUSE4, MOUSE5 to black list.
- I want to ignore some instance(s) of WoW.
There is no easy way to point which WoW window should be ignored.
However, you can can open "Game Menu -> Key Bindings" menu in WoW instance you want to ignore. When this menu is open, client will ignore any keypresses.
- I need to blacklist the key <keyname>.
Press "?" button near black list to see quick help about available key names.
If there is no key you wanted, go to this page, find your key and enter its number to the black list.
This also works for pause and forward keys.