Version 2.2 "Massive Troubleshooting"
- Fixed bug with unstoppable minion running.
- Fixed bug with Alt sticking after Alt-Tab.
- Added Triple-Assist feature to prevent minion from using old targets.
- Fixed UI when Windows has scaling larger that 125%.
- Blacklist: now you can disable Alt, Control and Shift keys.
- Blacklist: added keyword "whatever" which always matches the key, regardless of modifiers state.
- Checks level-buddy.com for updates and informs if new version is available.
All blacklist features also work for whitelist. See in-game blacklist help (button with "?") for details.
Download standalone executable
Levelbuddy without license will work in trial mode (1 hour per launch, then ten minutes less each time).
Buy a license
(for any version).